EBRC is a leading service provider in the management of sensitive information. Historically recognised as an expert in the banking sector and financial markets, EBRC today ensures the highest level of security and confidentiality in managing critical information such as personal health data.
Using its understanding of healthcare issues as a basis, EBRC has developed a professional and comprehensive range of dedicated services, from best-class data centre services to added-value ICT managed services and ready-to-use cloud scalable platforms.
EBRC as a single layered provider offers a complete range of services from advising and consulting facilities to integrated managed services aligned with business needs and requirements (SPOC).
Products & Services
- Trusted Advisory Services: guidance and advice on the management of ICT risks, consolidation and transformation. Consulting and auditing of infrastructure and operations to prepare new architecture and service delivery till outsourcing;
- Trusted Managed Services: end-to-end management of sensitive ICT infrastructures, from architecture design and implementation to daily operations and future developments;
- Trusted Cloud Europe: flexible infrastructure management through Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) service models as well as trusted back-up and restore services;
- TrustedCloudFactory: an innovative development and test portal built in partnership with InTech which significantly boosts Time-to-Market by reducing the integration phase (“wall of incomprehension”);
- Trusted Security Europe: EBRC “Trusted Security Europe” and its “Managed Security Services” (MSS) enable clients to focus on their core business while EBRC takes care of their IT infrastructure and related threats to data and communication;
- Trusted Resilience Services: design, implementation and management of business continuity solutions coupled with the management of ICT security based on resilient infrastructures;
- Trusted Data Centre Services: full data centre services based on redundant Tier IV certified infrastructures for highest security and availability.
In the framework of the PFS status, EBRC meets the requirements of the CSSF, and is therefore allowed to operate ICT services for banks, financial institutions and investment fund companies. These qualities and security requirements are considered as best practices within EBRC and are to be met for any client managing sensitive information (biotech & health, ePayment, eCommerce, international institutions, public sector, industry, SMB, gaming, etc.).
Major health sciences and technologies projects
DSP project: A unique project in terms of its originality, size and importance. For the first time, patients become actors in their own medical treatment and care. The data for the DSP (“Dossier Soins Partagé”, i.e. shared medical record) was sent to the eHealth platform in 2014.
Technical / technological capabilities
EBRC is an expert for the management of sensitive information declined as pure protection and high availability. EBRC provides all existing facilities from data centre to engineered services to consolidate a onestop- shop solution interface.
The platform choices are done with high standards and market leaders such as CISCO, VMware, MS or RED HAT.
Technical means / equipment
ERBC’s expertise and, in particular, advisory services enable the company to be a leading partner for designing and optimiseing a platform architecture related to business objectives and operation services. With EBRC, clients can find Trusted Cloud Europe solutions to host sensitive information, 3x Tier IV certified data centre to build a strong presence on the Internet network. In order to reinforce the management of sensitive information, EBRC SOC (Security Operations Centre) was formed by experts offering a mutualised service, providing companies with a more reliable and sustainable security. Those has been recognised by eSanté or the FinTech ecosystem, demonstrating the expertise and highly advanced technology of EBRC.
Main customers / collaborations
IBBL, Integrated BioBank of Luxembourg, with a trusted third party role to manage the identification and pseudonomisation process.
Major laboratory under NDA with a full cloud transformation solution to optimise their infrastructure.
Agence Nationale eSanté with the DSP Project, the NCP of the Epsos programme. EBRC has built a community health cloud to support their activities with a full secured and highly available environment.
3 Tier IV Data Centers certified, inclunding 2 Tier IV Constructed Facility, PCI DSS level 1, Eco Data Center Star Audit 5*, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ESR (Corporate Social Responsibility), Accredited Tier Designers, Risk Managers (ISO 27005), ITIL V3, Prince2, IT Security consultants, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Certifications (BCI, DRII, ISO 22301)Print this page Send by email