Luxembourg hosts a thriving eco-innovation sector comprised of a growing number of cleantech companies that work mainly in the fields of eco-construction, renewable energy, waste management, water and electro mobility, and which are supported by numerous public agencies and research organisations.
The goal of the Luxembourg EcoInnovation Cluster managed by Luxinnovation, is to orchestrate this flourishing sector. The cluster creates links between private companies and public research organisations, thereby creating business opportunities for its members and helping them to promote their capabilities and skills.
Luxembourg EcoInnovation Compentencies
- Business Development
- Trend and technology scouting
- Catalogue of national competencies
- Market studies
- Company matchmaking
- Support to joint project/business set-up
- Build-up and strengthen community and network Internationalisation
- Develop strategic partnerships with complementary regions or countries
- Be active in relevant sector-specific international networks
- Product / Service Innovation
- Gather Cluster members and external partners around a common business model
- Identify high-potential flagship projectS
- Handle project management of flagship projects
Prospection and Promotion
- Promote Luxembourg competencies internationally through presence at fairs, events and trade missionS
- Organise sector-specific prospection missions in strategic target regions
- Highlight added value service of the cluster
- Promote the Luxembourg Cluster Initiative as a “work tool” for all stakeholders
This catalogue gives you an insight into our members’ capabilities. The role of our cluster management team is to assist players interested in establishing relationships with the clean technologies sector in Luxembourg, or even in locating activities here. We would be delighted to provide you with support, information and further contacts.