Intelligentsia Consultants provide high-quality, knowledge-based consultancy services to support research and innovation in private and public organisations.
Technical / technological capabilities and competences
We have experience in writing grant applications and managing R&D projects for a diverse range of eco-innovation projects.
Main customers / collaboration
- Technical University of Cluj Napoca
- Loughborough University
- FH Aachen
- Durham University
- Technische Universitait Dresden
- Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire
- Agroalimentaire et de l’Alimentation (ONIRIS)
- SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden
- Irish Agriculture and Food Development Authority (TEAGASC)
- Kew Royal Botanic Gardens
- University of Cambridge
- Ircon Drying Systems
- Hewalex Solar Collectors
Products and services
Our range of consultancy services covers the following areas: Grant Proposal Writing, R&D Tax Relief, European Programmes, National Funding, Training, Project Management, Technology Transfer and Other Services, such as Web Development.
Major EcoInnovation projects
- H2020 PHEBE ‘New paradigms for high-efficiency blue emitters for white OLEDS’
- H2020 AMaTUC ‘Boosting the scientific excellence in additive manufacturing of the Technical University of Cluj Napoca’
- FP7 CEoSER ‘Centre of Excellence in Organic Semiconductor Research’
- FP7 LEO ‘Low Energy Ovens’
- FP7 BOTERA ‘Reinforcing Cooperation between the Royal Botanic Garden of Jordan and the ERA’
Technical means / equipment
Intelligentsia has the necessary IT facilities to support the project coordination, management and dissemination of large and complex EU R&D projects. These include software tools for project management, production of promotional materials and films, etc.
Print this page Send by email
Date of creation
Trading Area/Market Area