The Luxembourg ICT Cluster brings together key players of the flourishing Luxembourg ICT community. This includes private companies as well as public research organisations and ICT related associations. The aim is to optimise the uptake of ICT as an enabling technology for various sectors and to further develop the existing ICT sector in Luxembourg by fostering collaborative RDI projects.
Luxembourg’s ICT sector has strongly emerged to take its place on the global digital economy map through an entrepreneurial approach and by developing the digital economy across all sectors, especially fintech, biohealth, logistics, automotive, ecotechnologies, materials and production technologies and space as well as in the ICT sector itself.
Due to its mix of competences, the Luxembourg ICT Cluster can provide support to develop project ideas, identify potential partners and find suitable funding for innovative projects. The activities of the Luxembourg ICT Cluster also include the organisation of regular networking events, themed conferences and workshops.
Several main topics have been identified for action within the Luxembourg ICT Cluster:
- ICT Research (collaborative R&D projects financed at a European level, e.g. FP7)
- eInvoicing / ePayment
- Green ICT
- ICT for a healthy and ageing population
- Location-based services
What we offer
The Luxembourg ICT Cluster provides access to a dynamic network of companies as well as public research organisations and offers a personalised portfolio of support services corresponding to the specific innovation requirements of its members.
Business-oriented platform for networking and exchange that allows you to:
- Share knowledge and experiences with companies and public research organisations specialised in the field of ICT
- Meet the right partners to develop collaborative RDI projects on a national and an international level
- Participate in working groups, seminars, conferences and networking events Set of specialised services providing:
- Access to practical and technical information related to specific questions on ICT
- Advice on national and European funding opportunities
- Value-added information on emerging technologies and markets
Are you interested in Luxembourg?
Each cluster within the Luxembourg Cluster initiative provides foreign companies that are interested in locating some or all of their activities in Luxembourg with information about their relevent sector. We can advise you on available support measures, assist you in identifying suitable premises and put you in touch with relevant collaboration partners to set up your activities in Luxembourg.