ProNewTech is an independent Luxembourg engineering consultancy that offers services in the following fields:
- Design: ProNewTech looks at infrastructure and energy efficient resource challenges big and small, turning them upside down and inside out, and designing the right solutions for each client’s unique needs.
- Audit of an existing system: audit of the existing IT and communication systems.
- Requirement analysis and strategy definition: Definition of technical and functional requirements, recommendations concerning the improvement of the IT and communication systems, definition of a strategy and a budget for the implementation.
- Definition of a concept / architecture: Modelisation of a concept of networks and collaboration systems while respecting the constraints and standards of the organisation.
- Request for proposal: Elaboration of required documents for a request for proposal (tender documents, terms and conditions, bill of materials).
- Coordination of request for proposal processes: Initiation of a request for proposal, coordination/technical assistance of bidders, detailed analysis as well as technical and financial evaluation of received offers. Pronunciation of recommendations and proposals to contract.
- Follow-up of the implementation: Visit of building sites, coordination with contractors – assistance for the implementation of suitable maintenance processes and SLA contracts, testing of BCP concepts and final acceptance by the customer, knowledge transfers.
ProNewTech is registered as a private research organisation.
Products and services
Elaboration of: Network Designs Request for proposals Smart Building designs Facility and Project management C2C / B2B / B2C fixed and mobile network designs High Performance Computing studies and site engineering Structured cabling, active network components and energy efficient data center – technical floor design Commodo studies for GSM sites Safety designs (access conrtol, intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance) IT security studies
Major projects in the field of your Cluster
High Performance Computer – University of Luxembourg
Technical / technological capabilities and competences
ProNewTech’s team of engineers are trained to design highly complex energy efficient ICT environments. Due to life long learning our engineers are capable of designing high-performance computing environments like the one that will be used in the future by the University of Luxembourg.
Main customers / collaborations
- University of Luxembourg
- La Luxembourgeoise
- City of Luxembourg
- Bank of Communications
- BGL BNP Paribas
Sustainable ICT Engineering
10 – 49