Additive Manufacturing / Engineering
3DPrint.lu is a service provided by AMSOL s.à r.l.
Products & Services
The services of 3DPrint.lu are tailor-made for professionals and private individuals by using the additive manufacturing technology in order to create parts in single copies or low run productions. Before initiating the 3D printing process, all files are checked and adapted by 3DPrint.lu.
3DPrint.lu provides 3D CAD Engineering Topology Optimization. For any application we only need your project ideas in the form of sketches, technical drawings or scans of an existing object. 3DPrint.lu can guide companies through any development of own production processes based on Additive Manufacturing.
- Additive Manufacturing:
- Individual parts
- Low-run production
- Rapid Prototyping
- 3D File to print adaptation
- 3D Parts Design
- Topology Optimization
- Product development & Design
Technical / technological capabilities and competences
- In-house printing of full-color-composite-powder, resin, PLA, Copolyester, and ABS
- External printing of Nylon, metals, ceramics, flexible materials and many more
- Fabrication of silicone moulds
- Adapting of 3D-files to the many different processes of additive manufacturing
Main customers / collaborations
Engineers and architects in construction and urban planning, Industrial engineers, Research institutes, Designers, Inventors, Artists…
Print this page Send by email