SATURNE TECHNOLOGY serves its clients and partners through experience and skills. The main objective of our commercial and technical departments is to meet the expectations and needs of customers, while respecting the three most essential points for effective partnership:
The permanent challenge for all our customers is to quickly introduce new products on a changing market. Project managers, developers and designers use our services to validate a concept or the functionality of their parts or a prototype, detect possible design problems, present team marketing and convince their clients. They need to test different solutions, compare and confront them, validate industrial processes and optimise their knowledge to reduce manufacturing costs and, finally, confirm the launch of production in small, medium and large series. Our reactivity and our mastery of different laser technologies are real assets to carry out your projects.
Products and services
Our selective laser process is the ideal solution for realising your functional parts. There is no loss of time between conception and getting your metal parts as parts are not obtained by removing but by adding material and additive manufacturing.
We can make complex shapes and produce what was until recently inaccessible for the state of the art:
- geometric forms without limit;
- conduits and internal canals, in any forms and geometries;
- more efficient cooling systems;
- optimised lightening;
- moving mechanical parts (e.g. ball joints, etc.).
SATURNE TECHNOLOGY’s laser welding machines allow the realisation of welding, point by point, as well as cords with high quality and perfect precision:
- with or without contribution of material;
- speed and precision;
- absence of mechanical constraints;
- complex forms;
- no allowance.
We can make small circulars holes diameters, without moving the beam. Materials which can be drilled include steel, plastic, copper, ceramics, etc.
With our reloading laser technology, we can deposit different types of alloys or materials on mechanical parts to increase their durability, hardness and profitability. Our deposits are realised with a “coaxial” head, allowing fine and/or important deposits, having a connection with the basic material, completed and without constraint.
Our cut laser applies to different types of materials with complex contours which require a specific treatment, fast and without resistance. This method presents a number of advantages, the main one being the manufacturing without deformation in parts up to 3 mm in thickness. Our laser machines allow obtaining a precision lower than 1/100 mm on very diverse materials such as steels, aluminium, precious metals, ceramic, copper, brass, silicon, etc.
- 2 Sources: Ytterbium fibre laser (? = 1070 nm) 500W cw;
- 2 Sources Nd: YAG pulsed mode 1000W / DC;
- 1 Source Nd: YAG continuous 1000W pulsed;
- 2 Sources Nd: YAG 350W continuous / pulsed;
- Dimensional inspection of complex 3D parts;
- Metallurgical microscope analysis reflection Olympus BX51M;
- Olympus binocular metallurgical analysis SX7.
- civil and military aeronautics;
- food-processing industry;
- art and jewellery;
- research and development.
– EN 9100: 2009 Certificate valid until 08/04/2015 FR12/01276
– ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate valid until 08/04/2015 FR13/018059
– NADCAP current
R&D internal investments 2014