Telindus Luxembourg is the Proximus Group’s ICT branch and, through Telindus Telecom, the Group’s enterprise operator in Luxembourg. It provides solutions to a variety of private and public-sector companies.
Its core businesses are: Integration & Outsourcing, Telecom & Cloud Operator
Its areas of expertise include enterprise networks and connectivity (national and international), datacenters, systems, storage, security, collaboration, applications and mobility.
Products and services
With a customer centric approach, Telindus Luxembourg positions itself as the privileged partner for businesses and administrations in Luxembourg. In order to accompany its customers, at their own pace, with the highest respect for their evolution, Telindus adapted its wide range of solutions and services to meet the very specific needs to any customer profile. Our solutions portfolio is designed around 6 strategic pillars and meets the needs of today’s economy, the any3 Economy (anywhere, anytime, anyhow).
- Network and Connectivity: Delivering a state of the art converged and secured platform within companies offering nation and international connectivity
- Datacenters: Answering the growing demand for everything as a service and pay as you use customer needs
- Security: Relying on technology to face security risks and ensure business continuity
- Collaboration: Deploying the toolbox for smarter enterprise wide unified communication
- Applications: Providing application availability to the any customer
- Mobility: Putting the power in the hands of the user who wants to work in a ubiquitous world
Major Material / Production technologies projects
- BIG DATA
With more than 400 accomplished specialists, Telindus Luxembourg’s strategy is to focus on customers’ needs managed through a single point of contact to meet overall ICT requirements.
Since 2005, Telindus has been PSF certified (29.3 and 29.4) to meet the requirements of the financial sector in Luxembourg.
Telindus Telecom operates a state-of-the-art optical network in Luxembourg (of more than 885 km of optical fibers in the GDL), an MPLS network, and its own Internet access platform and integrates Tango services for mobile requirements. This network already covers the country’s major business areas with 85 POP rolled out across all the mains datacentres, commercial zoning and business center.
To meet the needs of its international clients Telindus Telecom provides all kinds of telecom services from the BICS (PROXIMUS International Carrier Services) global network to international IP-VPN PROXIMUS Explore services. Concerning this service, 2 points of presence (POP) have been installed in Luxembourg. In addition to these services Telindus telecom is interconnected with the leading international operators and major European peering centres: DeCix (Frankfurt), FranCix (Paris), AmSix (Amsterdam) and, of course, LuCix (Luxembourg).
Through all of these telecommunication means and thanks to its high-performance datacenter environments within the Luxconnect infrastructures, Telindus can thus deliver its cloud computing services. It is a redundant solution over two platforms located in Bettembourg and Bissen, based on a clustering technology (MetroCluster) ensuring the highest availability and data security. The cloud infrastructures of the shared kind were equally architectured for the hosting of data from the financial sector which is subject to the Law on the PSF (Financial Sector Professionals).
Main customers/collaborations (Public Research as well as Industry)
Here is our customers’ profile (SME and multinationals):
- Finance: banking and insurance sectors.
- Industry and Services: general industry sectors, steel manufacturing, service companies (auditing, consulting, printing, press, distribution, transportation, etc.).
- Government and health care: European Institutions, public organizations both national (ministries, national education, local administrations, etc.) and international (NATO, ESA, etc.) and hospitals.
ISO/IEC 2700:2013; PSF agreement since 2005; ISO 9001:2008Print this page Send by email