- Chemical physics
- Electronic-structure calculations
- Modeling of van der Waals interactions
- Modeling of organic/inorganic interfaces and composite materials
Major material / Production technologies projects
Participation in national, bilateral, European and international research projects on advanced functional materials (nanomaterials, composites, surfaces).
- Modeling and understanding intermolecular interactions
- Crystal-structure prediction for pharmaceutical applications
- Nanostructured materials
Theoretical and experimental groups in physics, chemistry, and materials science.
Pharmaceutical companies.Print this page Send by email
Head of faculty
Public Research Organisation