adwäisEO is a start-up created as a subsidiary of ACRI-ST, a company incorporated in France with a group of subsidiaries in the UK, Canada and Morocco. adwaïsEO is your partner to make the best of the Luxembourg ICT infrastructure of data centers, HPC and networks:
- EO (Earth Observation from satellites) “user segment” infrastructure for environmental monitoring dedicated to governmental policy makers and enforcers as well as to economic operators to task environmental crisis reactions.
- Geographical Information Systems, by adjunction of systems for georeferenced data crowdsourcing, access to surveys’ outputs, internet data mining, data analytics & data processing, edition & publication of information (references and alerts).
Products & services
- Data collection, storage and management, long-term archiving, data hub, (pre-)proccessing, access and distribution (incl. portals), with focus on data security.
- Development of georeferenced data system architecture and software.
- EO service provider.
- IT resources in data centers (Tier II to Tier IV) and the Group.
- A team of ICT specialists, remote sensing experts and environmental scientists in the Group.
- A library of EO data processors tuned to the analysis of long-term series of geo-physical/chemical/biological/ecological data of the global world.
- Partners in the European, American and Australian scientific communities and space agencies.
Space agencies, European Commission, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, companies of the ACRI-ST group (ARCTUS, ARGANS, ACRI-EC), space4environment, etc.
Major space projects
- Set-up of an EO data archiving and distribution center currently in charge of long-term archiving of ESA EO data
- Development of a software framework for EO data processing (open source).
Philippe Mettens & Odile Hembise Fanton d’Andon
Total: currently 4
Space: 3 to grow to 5 by summer 2017
R&D internal investments 2013
€2.9 M of R&D investments of adwäisEO’s mother company and affiliated subsidiaries.
ISO9001 under way