CREACTION group is an engineering office dedicated to industrial innovation and in particular integrating Space and innovating technology in non-space in- dustrial sector. Its main assets are creativity to develop new concepts with strong added values and technology transfer, mainly through ESA Technology Transfer. The original approach of CREACTION is to consider four management sectors (marketing, techniques, finance and IPR) at the same time development for inno- vative success. And since three years, CREACTION is managing the ESA TTPO programme of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
CREACTION has a proven expertise in the innovative development of complex information systems and products. It relies on scalable and reliable components. CREACTION can develop fast interfaces between existing components and data sources to allow quick early stage system validation. Sometimes the demonstra- tor structure is robust enough to be kept for definitive use.
Products and services
- Management of innovation advise and follow-up of companies new devel- opment projects strategic audit, integration of technological skills and the accompaniment of an innovative idea to a commercial product.
- Management of technology transfer – audit of the owner or the request, implementation of TT specification: nuclear, medical, automotive and new materials sectors.
- Management of private/public research centre assessment of R&D areas for the purpose of commercialisation and spin-off activities.
- Study conception of new products (modelling 2D- 3D, prototyping and pre-series) to have a better vision of the future commercial product.
“Calculate the risk, save on time and money, your objective is our own”.
- Rapid prototyping competencies
- Validation and optimization tools for new applicative markets
- Space Creativity Centre for ESA BICs and industrial sectors
- Private entreprises: Renault, Beckaert, John Zinck, Areva and other SMEs
- ESA/TTPO, ESRIN/EAC
- R&D centres
Major space projects
- ESA/TTPO since 2013
- The Technology Transfer Network consists of brokers across Europe who are working to identify novel uses for technology that has been developed as part of the ESA space programme. They are also interested in identifying technologies in other sectors that could benefit the exploration and utilisation of Space.
- EM-SAT 2017: Space Metis Platform project: Industrial multi-sites exploitation with cyber security.
- Improvement of new nuclear cask.
- HIGHT TEMPERATURE SMAs to reinforce the security in transport Improvement of new nuclear cask.
Total: 3 + 2 in house consultants
€239,050 (of wich €200,000 in the space field)
R&D internal investments 2015