Located in the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a unique gateway for European and international markets, limiting risks due to its secured regulatory frameworks in the financial sector and the management of sensitive information. Luxembourg’s ideal international environment offers competitive advantages that meet clients’ requirements for clear warranties in terms of risk management, service levels and quality. EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre) manages the whole supply chain and is thus able to offer a unique one-stop-shop to its clients, ranging from data centre services to integrated cloud computing and ICT managed services. A wide range of services is accessible in a full or selective operational model to support advanced ICT operations in a 24/7 HA mode.
Through its presence in the financial market, EBRC has over the years developed a unique know-how in the design, implementation and operation of critical systems. These quality and security requirements are considered as best practices within EBRC and are required for clients managing sensitive information (e-commerce/business, eHealth, international institutions, public sector, industry, entertainment, gaming, SMB, etc.).
Products and services
Trusted advisory services
Guidance and advisory in the management of operational risks, information security, business continuity, IT services and IT outsourcing.
Trusted managed services
ICT agile services to boost your business
End-to-end management of sensitive ICT infrastructures, from design and implementation to the daily operations.
Trusted cloud Europe
Technology as a Service, enabling fast and secure business deployment
Flexible infrastructure management through Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions.
Trusted security Europe
ICT security services from advisory till risk management and operations.
Trusted resilience services
Overcome increasing risks and uncertainty
Design, implementation and management of business continuity solutions coupled with the management of ICT security based on resilient infrastructures.
Trusted data centre services
Advanced ICT environment to support your business
Full data centre services based on redundant Tier IV certified infrastructures for maximum security and availability.
Trusted data store
- High performance store array for high density IOPS
- Highly secured data store mirrored arrays within multitenant Tier IV certified data centres
- Specific expertise for regulated architecture: PCI DSS Level 1 (payment industry), National regulation (CSSF), ISO 27001 reference
Trusted data processing
- Dynamic processing resources for data manipulation, efficient top backup services
- Database services: MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Maria DB, NoSQL, Mango DB
- Strong partnership for big data development & High performance computing resources on study
Trusted data access
- High internet connectivity for ground broadcast – Large and various Telco Pop: Tera-link for European broadcast, Tier 1 Telcos for intercontinental broadcast
- High data availability thanks to Multi-site access & Multi-site store
Trusted data privacy
- Advanced expertise of data privacy deployment – Business impact assessment- Business continuity – Disaster recovery plan – Privacy impact assessment – Regulation compliance: CSSF, CNPD, EU Data Protection Directive, etc.
The main client synergies within the space sector and its actors are established with POST Luxembourg, SES, Digitaria International and EarthLab Luxembourg to complete a space value chain integrating capture, transfer, treatment and dissemination. EBRC’s Tier IV certified data centres are located next to the SES ground base in Betzdorf. They are open and advanced facilities bringing efficiency and flexibility to our continuous value chain with operational integrations that build strong and deeply integrated projects.
Major space projects
EBRC project are most of the time under non-disclosure agreements. However, we are allowed to present interesting projects by creating a full value chain with:
- Digitaria International for application layers and field deployment
- SES for satellite bandwidth and broadband services
- EBRC for the final infrastructure, a cloud providing compute, storage and data treatment
- The GSE project in Italy is dedicated to support and control production volume in renewable energy with a captured value coming from each wind, solar or hydraulic production point to able to create a complete follow-up and adapt the central production within a smart grid approach depending on calculated values by EBRC.
Total: €57 M
R&D internal investments 2014
ISO 9001, IS0 31000 (BP), ISO 20000, ISO 27005 (BP), ISO 27001, ISO 27018 (BP), ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, PCI DSS Level 1, PFS of
support (CSSF), Data Centre 3x Tier IV Design Documents, 2x Tier IV Facility Constructed