SATURNE TECHNOLOGY serves its clients and partners through experience and skills. The main objective of our commercial and technical departments is to meet the expectations and needs of customers, while respecting the three most essential points for effective partnership:
The permanent challenge for all our customers is to quickly introduce new products on a changing market. Project managers, developers and designers use our services to validate a concept or the functionality of their parts or a prototype, detect possible design problems, present team marketing and convince their clients. They need to test different solutions, compare and confront them, validate industrial processes and optimise their knowledge to reduce manufacturing costs and, finally, confirm the launch of production in small, medium and large series. Our reactivity and our mastery of different laser technologies are real assets to carry out your projects.
Products & services
Technical / technological capabilities
- 2 Sources: Ytterbium fibre laser (? = 1070 nm) 500W cw;
- 2 Sources Nd: YAG pulsed mode 1000W / DC;
- 1 Source Nd: YAG continuous 1000W pulsed;
- 2 Sources Nd: YAG 350W continuous / pulsed;
- Dimensional inspection of complex 3D parts;
- Metallurgical microscope analysis reflection Olympus BX51M;
- Olympus binocular metallurgical analysis SX7.
Main customers / collaborations
- civil and military aeronautics;
- food-processing industry;
- art and jewellery;
- research and development.
Print this page Send by email
EmployeesTotal: 12Space: 2
Certifications & qualifications– EN 9100: 2009 Certificate valid until 08/04/2015 FR12/01276
– ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate valid until 08/04/2015 FR13/018059
– NADCAP current