Core businessAmphinicy Technologies (AT) is a valued provider of complex, tailor-made quality software solutions and all-round software support for the satellite industry.
AT has been on the market for 20 years, with its Luxembourg office being established in 2002. Amphinicy Luxembourg has high-level expertise in the fields of SatCom and Earth Observation systems. It provides enterprise solutions and partners with clients in Benelux and the wider region on big commercial and governmental projects.
Our primary field of expertise is in the ground segment solutions – Monitor and Control, Network Managements Systems, Simulations, Validation and Verification, EO data acquisition, Telemetry and protocol analysis.
Products & servicesProducts:
- Monica, a modern monitoring and control framework for ground stations and infrastructure, is built on the latest industry standards. It can be used as an out-of-the-box solution or a framework for building tailored complex systems on top of it.
- Blink is an advanced, innovative software solution for ultra-fast satellite telemetry acquisition and processing. Blink utilises the processing power of today’s top-of-the-line commercial CPUs and radically reduces costs, dramatically improves flexibility and maintenance and speeds up the ground station evolution.
- SatScout, a handy, white-label mobile application, helps end users and professional installers in commissioning satellite VSAT terminals on site. It utilises augmented reality and mobile phone sensors and capabilities to conveniently assist and guide the users through VSAT terminal setup via wizards, videos and instant reporting.
- TRIDots, a digital content distribution platform, is a perfect solution to support classic Video On Demand scenarios with added value of integrated VSAT support features.
Tailor-made software engineering and consulting services and all-round software support for the satellite and space industry. Amphinicy provides software development services to satellite operators (SES, O3b, Hispasat), SatCom equipment vendors (OHB, iDirect, Newtec), teleports (RSS), agencies (ESA, DLR), etc.
Major Space Catalogue projectsAmphinicy Luxembourg provided software engineering services in following flagship projects:
- System orchestration
- Monitor and control
- SPELL procedures and translations
- AIV for Sentinel communications modules
- Embedded system for spread spectrum modem
Technical / technological capabilitiesAmphinicy Luxembourg employs top-notch, highly qualified ICT and space engineers with expertise in following ground segment domains:
- Monitor and control systems
- Ground segment simulations
- In-orbit testing systems
- Mission operations
- Mobility – beam roaming and load balancing
- Embedded systems for ground segment
- Earth observation data acquisition and processing
- Real-time CCSDS protocol analysis and reporting
- EO data processing
- Antenna site survey and alignment (Augmented reality based)
- VoIP over satellite solutions
- Solar cells
- Professional UX visualisation
Space Technologies / standards:
- ECSS compatible
- CCSDS protocol and standards expertise
- SPELL language and standard
Software development (full stack):
- Java EE expertise (Wildfly, Tomcat, Spring)
- Web frontends (HTML5, AngularJS)
- Python, Go, Perl…
- .NET development
- User experience professionals
Extensive and valuable experience working on demanding ESA projects as well as on solutions for industry leaders in fields of satellite operations, satellite services and satellite networks.
Main customers / collaborationsAmphinicy’s customer base includes:
- International space and humanitarian agencies (ESA, DLR, UNHCR)
- Leading satellite operators and global satellite service providers/integrators (SES, O3b, Hispasat, Airbus DS)
- Teleports and space mission operation centres (RSS)
- Satellite equipment manufacturers (OHB, Newtec, iDirect)
Print this page Send by email