Core businessSpecialised in aerial photography, measures and aerial films via the use of drones, DRONELAB is designed to provide innovative solutions in the implementation of specific board equipment to meet the demands of the scientific, industrial, energy, environmental, surveillance and land management fields.
In order to achieve these goals, we not only use preconfigured drones that are suitable to perform missions with high added values, but also develop our own drones that are equipped with specific solutions to best meet the needs of the missions.
Products & servicesThe fields of application for which the use of drones have an added value are numerous. Here are some examples:
- Environmental missions – IR camera
- Scientific research – IR camera
- The industrial world – IR thermal camera
- Humanitarian missions – ortho photogrammetry
- Security and police missions – IR thermal camera
Among these fields of application, here are some examples:
- Aerial photography
- Cinematographic shooting
- Aerial thermography
- Precision farming
- Field mapping
- Work inspection
- Historic site inspection
- Surveillance of industrial sites
- Flooded areas inspection
- Surveillance of road and rail infrastructure
- Telecommunication antennas inspection
- Surveillance of forest and detecting starting fires
- Inventory of objects floating on water streams
Major Space Catalogue projects
- Member of European InterReg program GRONE
Technical / technological capabilitiesIn the scientific world especially, there is a countless number of sensors that could be implemented through drones. It is therefore essential to develop ways to make them fully functional when installed on our drones.
In order to achieve this, DRONELAB invests in the acquisition of a 3D printer and is surrounded by professionals in advanced areas such as electronics, infra-red custom development, material cutting with laser, sintering, 3D printing of special resins, carbon fiber, titanium, and also aeronautical aluminum.
Main customers / collaborations
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) – Environmental missions
- University of Liège – Scientific research
- Rigo & partners – ingénieurs conseils – Monitoring of construction site
- University of Luxembourg
Print this page Send by email