Core businessLuxMobility is a consultancy based in Luxembourg. The basis of the company finds its origin in DTV Consultants www.dtvconsultants.eu, a leading consultancy firm in traffic, transport and education in the Netherlands.
LuxMobility has a vast experience in the field of mobility, traffic and transport as well as education and training in these areas. Its aim is to contribute and play a major role in providing solutions for the growing mobility problems in cities worldwide.
LuxMobility operates as a network organisation. The core staff of the company is extended whenever necessary with a number of dedicated associated consultants. Each one of them is a recognised international experts in his/her specific field of expertise.
Working is this manner makes LuxMobility very flexible and suited for many different projects, which is one of its core strengths. In a way, LuxMobility operates as a logical connector between mobility questions and solutions, with the right experts for the job.
Products & servicesLuxMobility is producing knowledge, solutions and consultancy for mobility challenges in the urban and inter-urban environment. LuxMobility specialises in the following themes:
- Public Transport
- ITS and traffic management, including Vehicle to Vehicle and Vehicle to Infrastructure communication
- Urban Freight
- Traffic planning
- Road safety
- Traffic modelling, including traffic simulation (macro and micro modelling)
- Mobility and mobility management, including human behaviour and serious mobility games
- Cycling promotion and infrastructure
- Policy studies including the effects of autonomous driving
- European Project management (including financial management) of large international consortia and projects
Main customers / collaborationsLuxMobility provides transport consultancy to local, regional and national governments worldwide. We are presently present on the market in Europe, Northern America and Africa. LuxMobility also carries out works and research within the framework of H2020 for the European Commission.
Print this page Send by email