University of Luxembourg RU Physics and Materials (Chemical physics)
- Chemical physics
- Electronic-structure calculations
- Modeling of van der Waals interactions
- Modeling of organic/inorganic interfaces and composite materials
Major Materials & Manufacturing projectsParticipation in national, bilateral, European and international research projects on advanced functional materials (nanomaterials, composites, surfaces).
Technical / technological capabilities
- Modeling and understanding intermolecular interactions
- Crystal-structure prediction for pharmaceutical applications
- Nanostructured materials
Main customers / collaborationsTheoretical and experimental groups in physics, chemistry, and materials science.
Print this page Send by email